Please note the following changes...
There are new changes to our school this year. Your child will hear about the changes in full detail in school within the first few days. We wanted to make sure all parent(s)/guardians were informed of our changes in order to support our students.
- No hoodies will be worn in classroom this year. They may be worn as outerwear but will be placed in lockers during the school day.
- Gray, navy or grade-level colored sweatshirts may be worn.
- School doors will open at 6:45. Breakfast will open at 6:50. Students will head to homeroom at 7:10. School day begins at 7:30.
- We welcome you to eat with your student. Please adhere to the following:
- Outside food must be in a plain packing. There can no be specific restaurant logos permitted.
- You may only bring food your your child.
- Due to allergy and other health concerns, please do not bring food to share with the class.
- There will no longer be an app store on your student's iPad. They can only have apps that are in the district's "self-service" that are educationally appropriate for school use.